All rights of the website https://orginsight.co ("Site") belong to Orginsight.
II. Service Content
The service provided by Orginsight through the Site involves selling products on the orginsight.co online shop; after the member has paid the price, the product will be delivered to the customer by a cargo company without defects or damages within the committed time frame, given stock availability.
III. General Terms and Conditions
- Orginsight continuously checks the accuracy and timeliness of the information on the Site. However, Members and Users should be aware that this information might not always be up-to-date.
- Orginsight reserves the right to cancel memberships without giving any reason.
- All intellectual property rights on the Site (information, writings, images, brands, slogans, layout, etc.) are exclusively owned by Orginsight. Copying, modifying, publishing, or distributing any intellectual property from the Site will result in legal and penal consequences.
- Members are responsible for using their credit cards securely. Orginsight is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages resulting from breaches, wrongful acts, or other reasons.
- Orginsight can terminate this agreement without notice, or transfer it partially or entirely. Any transfer of this agreement by a user or member is void.
- Orginsight can remove or modify the content of the Site due to force majeure or entirely at its own discretion.
- Users and Members must respect general ethics, current national and international laws and regulations, and communication and internet security when using the Site. All expressions, comments, writings, images, visuals, and other information added by users should comply with general ethics and relevant national and international legislation.
- Actions that can damage, negatively affect, or slow down the software and hardware systems of the Site are prohibited. This includes using automated programs to make multiple queries, register multiple memberships, or send vast amounts of data or information to the Site.
- Members acknowledge that the passwords provided to them are exclusively theirs, and they will not share them with others. Any damage resulting from this breach is their responsibility.
- Orginsight is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of membership information provided during the registration process. There is no legal liability for damages resulting from incorrect membership information.
- Orginsight has no legal or penal responsibility for any direct or indirect damages, losses, or harm users or third parties may suffer from using the Site or its data, including potential computer viruses or malware. Users hereby accept not to hold Orginsight responsible for such damages.
- I acknowledge and consent to the processing, use, and, if necessary, the transfer of all my personal data provided through this form, but not limited to these, under the law on the regulation of electronic commerce (Law No. 6563), and the Personal Data Protection Law (Law No. 6698) for various purposes, including creating sales histories, invoicing, sending loyalty cards, newsletters, promotional information, and marketing communications by Orginsight, its partners, and institutions it works with.